Sunday, December 21, 2008

A week of Birthdays

We started out the festivities at work last Friday.  Jeremy celebrated his ... oh I almost revealed his age.  Anyway, we decorated the entrance to our office as well as...
His office entrance:
And his desk.  We have this awesome orange chair that no one wants, so we put a bow on it and pretended it was his birthday present.  He just put it in the corner and used his normal chair.  Too bad.
We went to Cafe Sabor with our office to celebrate and they made him wear the birthday sombrero.
And since Michelle's Birthday was the following Monday, we made her wear one too.  
Don't they look so happy that it's their birthdays???  We all benefited and got to share their birthday dessert.  Yum!
So here's the decorations we did for Michelle's birthday.  
We tried to give her the orange chair too, but no one seems to appreciate it.  I mean, look at that beauty!
Michelle was in our neighborhood cleaning one of the houses so the builders to show a clean house to sell.  I went over and got her kids so they would have less distractions while cleaning.  This is Cooper.  He's 3.  He had lots of fun with the toys and maybe a little too much fun with the Polly Pockets - he thought they were Barbie's.
I pulled out all the toys that my parents let me keep from when I was a kid.  They had so much fun.  Pace just turned one.  He loves to dump things out - hence the empty box and toys all over the floor.  It was fun to watch them for a little while.  
And this past Wednesday was my little sisters 21st Birthday.  We were going to go to Vegas, but since my parents decided to come up to Logan, we did a family lunch instead.  
Happy Birthday all you December birthday people.  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So, I hate the sombrero picture.... but the rest were fun! Thanks for making my day so much fun!