Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas - a little late

We were at my parents this year for Christmas.  It was so fun being home.  It was like my childhood years all over again.  Except that I was able to sleep just fine as Santa came and delivered gifts. 
My parents gave us a bunch of food storage which will be very nice to help us get started on something we should have done a long time ago.
Christmas afternoon, we drove to Salt Lake and Luke had a chance to talk to his brother, Jake.  He's on a mission in the Phillipines and comes home next October.  It was great to talk to him. 
Christmas night was spent at my Grandpa and Grandma Simms.  It was fun to get the family together.  Now that more of my cousins are at Utah State, we actually get together with cousins our age.  It was a blast.  
And Christmas would not be complete without some fresh powder.  There was so much snow on our car by the time we were ready to go home.  I love it!
Luke had to get out of the car and help it up the little hill to my parents house.  It was the perfect ending to a wonderful day.  Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: