Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GO AGGIES!

Ster and his family stayed with us last night. A visit to Logan would not be worthwhile if you didn't see the Aggies play a great game of Basketball. It was neck-and-neck for a while, but we pulled through and ended up winning.

Simi and Sedar were super excited to get their picture with Big Blue. They enjoyed the times when he was out on the court dancing.
I tried to get a picture picking up the blue - since that's our school colors (I say that as if we are still at Utah State... which we're not). Sedar was cheering for the Weber Wildcats because they had purple uniforms and that is her favorite color. How cute those kids are!

And here's us... in case you forgot what we looked like.

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

ah...you two are so cute. Remember when we used to be friends? We should really work on that again.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I miss Aggie Basketball so so much!! I hope they rock this year!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

How fun! I miss those games! I hope you're enjoying your new house.