Monday, November 24, 2008

My bubbles!

The other night was enjoying a delicious drink of water with my meal. As I was getting to the last of it, I figured I would see how interested the cats would be in bubbles. I started blowing bubbles in my cup and they were immediatly enthralled.
Please note that while you may think you are looking at the same picture over and over again, Monster's head is actually getting closer to the cup opening.

It's amazing what little animals can get themselves into. More and more I'm understanding the meaning behind the phrase "curiousity killed the cat"
Her ears have officially disappeared. Getting out was an event in itself. Her head got stuck and she freaked out, resulting in water in her face and all over the coffee table. Luke and I had a good laugh over this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Jalene said...

Haha. That is so funny! You guys have cute cats.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I want to drink what is left over from that glass!