Thursday, November 13, 2008

Princess and the Pea

We have finally upgraded from a hand-me-down bed from my grandparents. While it was a nice gift at the time, I didn't realize how sad of a bed it really was. Especially compared to ...
This! It's actually not sunken in the middle! It's amazing. Not to mention the comfort level has definitely improved. It is so much higher off the ground. If I sit on the edge of the bed, my feet don't touch the ground. It makes me feel even shorter than I am.

As I was putting sheets on the bed, my little Monster (black cat) crawled under the covers and got tucked in.
I don't think anyone would notice, do you?

2 comments:

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

i am jealous you have a king sized mattress,isn't it just wonderful to sleep comfortably!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Yeah fir new beds. Can I come take a nap on it?