Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Photos

I've been slacking off on the blog updates. I know you all were enjoying my awesome breakdance skill video, but it's time to move on. Here's a few updates for you.

I was running an errand for work one day and drove by this tree. I end up turing around and driving back to get a picture of it. It was in front of an office building and I felt a little silly for standing there taking a picture, so I was a little rushed, otherwise I would've been a little more creative.
Luke and I played the most boring game of Monopoly at his uncles house. The only real entertainment I could find was playing with the color features on my camera. Here's the GREEN color accent. How it picked up blue, I have no idea. Here's RED

I drove to work one day and the sky was so so dark. The light was coming through the bottom of the clouds, it was gorgeous.
Pictures just don't do nature justice, but it gets close.
I've been having way too much fun with the time lapse feature on my camera. Here's a video for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

isn't autumn beautiful! you sure captured the moment well!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hey you!!! I found you through the Viewmont blog! It's great to see what you're up to! Looks like life is wonderful! I'm totally gonna stalk you now! :) Take care!

Emma said...

I have played that monopoly game and you're right, it's lame.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

hey guys, rachel and troy howard here. funny, i was just asking amber how you are doing, then i found your blog thru jeff & cassie's. good to catch up with you! send me an email to racheldangerpowers at gmail dot com and i can get you set up on our blog. check ya later!

Amber said...

There I found you! I'll send you an invite to my blog once I go private.Yay!