Friday, April 25, 2008

THE NFL DRAFT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

For all of those people who natalie has linked to us and those of you who have absolutely know nothing about me, I am a football fanatic. I love the kansas city chiefs, I will not change teams unlike my uncle dan or my brother Ster. Ster "claims" that he has been a huge patriots fan but no one heard about it until last year, how convenient! 


I hope everyone is as excited as I am to watch the entire first day of the draft. Yeah I said it "the entire day". If you happen to call me on during the draft I hope you don't expect an in depth conversation. If you want to talk about football you may come over and enjoy the silky goodness of the NFL draft. The only thing better than the NFL draft is the wait for the NFL Fantasy Football Draft to get on its way. I love football.

No comments: