Thursday, April 17, 2008

I need some help

The owners of the company I work for are trying to come up with a new name.  We are a construction, property management and development company.  Right now we just have an "MV" in front of all those (MV Construction, MV Properties... and so on).

Anyway, there is a lot of confusion when we say the name. "Was that N or M?  Did you say MB? MD?" You get the point.
So they are looking for something classy, something simple to say and spell.  We've met as an office to try to come up with something and nothing seems to be catching on.  
We're thinking something along the lines of Highmark, Envision, or CDM (Construction, Development, Managment).  If the owners pick my name, I get $250 so I really want to come up with something great.  If you have any ideas, please share!

No comments: