Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Invite Please

No pictures today, sorry.  I have found links to some blogs that are invites only.  I am sad to say that I don't have current emails to these lucky folks.  I really want to see what is going on with you guys (Marianne, Brooke) so if you will email me an invite, I would love it!  nnesbit2@hotmail.com


So I know this is in no way creative and certainly shows my lack of cooking skills, but I made jello today and topped it off with marshmallows.  It was so delicious!  I see all these creative and fun recipes and will try them someday.  But for now it will just be jello and mallows.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey guys, I found your blog through someone else's, I hope you don't mind. If you want you could check out ours at: frisbyfamily.blogspot.com. Mow-Mow is such a cute cat, I think it would be so much fun to have a pet but I don't think that will happen for a while.

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Hey Darling!!
I am so excited to see you guys at Easter too! It seems like it has been forever!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad you found our blog. I never would have known that you too were a blogger. I enjoyed reading about you guys and the fun you have. Unfortunatly you will now be on my "stalking" list. Sorry about that but it was your fault to begin with. Have a great day. Stalk you later.

Jamie said...

That is awesome! Jello is the best! Make some and bring it on Sunday, I'd love to try your creation. So impressed!!!

Jessica Adams said...

So I would have to say a definite ditto on that one. Once upon a time Brooke invited me to hers but all of a sudden 2 days ago... no more. So YES! Brooke... Marianne, if you read this comment, hook me up too!