Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have so many pictures from the past 3 years.  Here are a few for your enjoyment.We love Aggie Basketball.  Luke and his brothers would get so psyched for the games, that they would show up 3 hours just to get in line so they could get front row seats.  Talk about dedicated.  His brother holding the towel is Zach, Jake is the blond, almost bald one, and their cousin Jeremy is in the bottom right.  
 This was before having the luxury of a washer and dryer in our home.  While this may not have been the proper use for a commercial grade dryer, it sure was fun to get inside.  It's pretty roomy.  I'm sure our clothes enjoyed the extra space. 


As some of you may know, my husband, Luke is from South Dakota.  Some of you may be asking yourself, "What in the world is even in South Dakota?" And you others may be saying to yourself, "Well, duh, can't you see that picture? Mt Rushmore is in South Dakota."  That's right.  About 30 minutes from my husbands childhood memories is the famous rock.  And don't bother wasting your time, we already found the City of Gold.  National Treasure actually made a documentary about us.


Luke and I love the Demolition Derby's that come to Logan in the summer time.  And as you can tell from those sitting by us, they love the derby as well.  There will be more pictures to come as summer rolls around.  If anyone else out there are fans of the Demolition Derby's, Logan puts on a great show.  I have yet to be disappointed.  I'll put postings up as the events get closer and we would love to have you join us. 

This is a tribute to my brother and sister.  Steve is currently in Taiwan teaching English to cute little Kindergartners (check out his blog for more details).  Lindsey is in lovely Cache Valley with us attending Utah State University - Go Aggies!!!

This is Tim Peterson.  He is a good family friend of the Nesbit's.  However, to him, friends is just not good enough.  He loves us Nesbit's so much, he wants to be part of the family.  Since he's too chicken to ask out Luke's single sister, he has proclaimed himself God-father of our cat.  I guess that's one way to be part of the family.  
 I was making pancakes one night and Mow-Mow decided she wanted to sit on my shoulders and watch.  It was so funny because she actually sat still the whole time while I poured, flipped and buttered all the pancakes.  At least now I have someone else to help me make pancakes next time.

  Both of these pictures were during her phase when she wanted to be on your back all the time.  It took so much effort to get on my shoulders, it wore her out!  I love that little face. 

3 comments:

Jentry said...

Yea now we are blogging friends!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I loved all of these pics -- helped me catch up! I can't believe you've been married for three years...alas the life I have had while you've been married, alas...

Cory said...

Hey Nesbits! I'm glad you found our blog. I loved reading thru yours. We miss Logan and the good old college days. But, it is so nice not to have homework every night. Watching Addison grow instead is the best!