Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 months!

As long as this posts on March 1st, then it is true to the title. I've totally become one of those parents who has a kid and that's all they ever blog about. Guilty. Well, for those who care, this is what Dax is doing now as of 4 months old:

-sleeps from 9:30 pm to 9:00 am (eats at 4 and 7 am usually)
-smiles a ton! and gets bashful after smiling at you
-giggles occasionally, we're working on getting this more frequent
-lifts his legs up, tips to one side and does this over and over until he's rotated all the way around
-loved formula from the first taste
-chews on his fingers and drools like crazy
-has very stinky toots
-loves to explore other peoples hands (as long as they're clean)
-grabs the toys on his floor gym and tries to eat them
-gets very excited, body stiffens and appendages flail about
-talks a lot, too bad we don't know what he's saying
-hates laying on his tummy, he can't push himself up yet
-loves his bath time
-puts his hands over his eyes and face when he's tired
-rubs his silky blanket
-loves his binky, probably more than anything else
-loves being kissed
-trying to master standing up

I'm sure I could keep going, but since Grandma is probably the only one reading this, and she already knows all of them, I'll stop there. We have his 4 month appointment in a week, so I'll post his weight, height and head size then. Until then, enjoy this pictures from his 3 month photo shoot.



11 comments:

TheCoys said...

Hey, I read this too (but also already know that stuff). He's such a cute little man. It's fun to see his personality start to come through more and more.

Unknown said...

I am just as guilty about the whole blogging about your kids, but hey they are way more interesting the I am. :) He is getting so big and cute! Love his smile! We still need to get together for dinner! Let me know when is good for you guys!

Emma said...

I read too! He's a doll. Did you ever get my email reply, by the way?

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So so cute! I love the pictures. Crazy that he's already 4 months old!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Thanks for letting me read this even though I'm not grandma. It's fun to watch Dax grow.

erica said...

Adorable! Good job on getting him to sleeping through the night! Kash does between 5-7hrs but I can't wait for him to do almost 12, that's awesome!

Derrall & Julie in Peru said...

I love the pictures. Happy 4th month birthday, Dax. I love him so much and miss holding and kissing him. It's so much fun being a grandma. I love you guys.

Rachel said...

OH MY CUTE!!!!!!!! He is adorable~! What a good mix of the two of you too! Love you girl--we need to get together soon! -Rach

Hope said...

I CANNOT get over these pictures!!! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to meet him. And blog all you want about him, it's fun to feel like we know him already ;)

The Hamblin's said...

Those pictures are so cute!! He's such a little stud :) I can't believe he's 4 months already, wow!! And getting ready to sit... crazy!! That's so fun!!!