Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's not to love?

I love this little guy! I mean, who wouldn't want to to kiss these squishable cheeks?
Dax is getting to be so much fun! He smiles a ton, but I have yet to get a good smile on camera. My camera has an orange light before it takes a picture, which is enough to distract Dax which ends all the smiles. Someday I'll get a good one.
I love when Dax lounges with Dad. He loves all the manly things that Dad does: watching football and basketball, killing bad guys in video games, etc. As much as I've tried to turn him on to Chick-Flicks, he just likes the manly action movies. I don't get it.
I've gone back to work part-time and it's so much fun coming home to his little happy face! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

6 comments:

Emma said...

What a cutie pie! We are hoping to make it down for the blessing, Can't wait to meet him!

Jalene said...

we got some of him smiling. he's so cute!!!!

Hope said...

He is getting so big! I know I say that every time I see you, but they change so dang fast. Fun!

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Cute baby!!!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet. I'm glad you are enjoying being a mom and that you have been successful in his sleep training.

The Hamblin's said...

He is just such a cutie!! Those are fun pictures~ I'm so happy for you guys!! Love ya!