Sunday, October 18, 2009

The showers

It's been a fun past few weekends!  Hope threw me a shower in Logan with ward friends and some great friends we've made since living here.  Thank you everyone that came!  It was so fun to be with good friends and get some fun goodies for the little guy who is just around the corner.

I hope these girls don't mind, but this was is my belly as of September 26th.  I'll try to get a more recent one up soon.  

Notice the look of confusion on my face?  I'm such an airhead that I opened this thinking it was a hat.  I wondered to myself "How is this supposed to stay on his head?"  I was then informed that it is a Pee-pee Tee-pee.  Ya know, to keep the pee from going everywhere when I'm changing diapers.  Genious!
And what a cute way to give diapers as a gift!  I will never be that creative!
And what female gathering would be complete without delicious food?  Thanks to Hope and my mom, we had some great munchies!
This weekend, Lisa threw me a shower with our friends from our high school and college days.  Here's the group of everyone that was there.  Thanks to those who came and made the day so much fun.  It was so fun to see you guys and your little ones that came.  
Lisa did such a cute job decorating!  We had super yummy food, cute clothes hanging around the  gazebo, and "It's a boy" signs.  She went all out with games and party favors.  It was such a blast!  And the weather was perfect to be outside!


Lisa, thanks for all the work you put into it and thanks again for everyone who came.  Baby celebrations are so much fun!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Natalie! Sorry I missed your shower on Saturday. Beckham had his pictures taken that morning. I do have a gift for you though. Do you go to your parent's house often? I was thinking of dropping it off there for you. Let me know if that would be okay.

Thanks! - Nicole

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh it is so cute to see you pregnant and all the girls from school with babies! Congrats again

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad I wasn't able to be there. I'm so excited for you though!

Unknown said...

I have never heard of a Pee Pee Tee Pee! That is hilarious`! Hope you find it useful. In fact, as long as you use it, I'm sure more than once, you will be grateful that you did.

GreenTaiwan said...

We were just thinking about you guys and wishing that we could be there. Three more weeks right? Congrats and we are excited to see pictures. We'll have to Skype sometime. Love ya.

Lisa and Lance said...

It was so great to see you on saturday Nata! It was nice to be able to catch up with old friends and just enjoy the great company! I am pretty sure that Pee pee tee pee will come in handy for sure! What a great idea. I could have totally used that for Ryland! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Anonymous said...

What cute showers! Love the pee-pee-tee-pee. I wish I'd had one of those when I used to babysit, I got pee'd on more than once. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh my! You are such a cute preggo girl! Congrats Natalie! I can't wait to see pix of this little man! :)

Spencers said...

Natalie I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. But I will drop off your gift at your parents. It looks like TONS of fun and I am REALLY bummed I missed it. Can't wait to see your cute little guy!

Marianne said...

It is posts like this make me so sad to not live in Utah anymore. I love showers. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Whitney L. said...

It was so good to see you again! I can't wait to see the pictures of your baby!