Thursday, October 29, 2009

Belly pics, baby room and more

Luke thinks I'm silly for taking pictures in the same outfit, but I wanted to see the true comparison of baby's growth.  The first picture was wtih about 8 weeks left.  The second picture is just over a week left.  So yeah, I would say baby has still been growing.  Soon he will be here!  Now we just have to decide on a name. 






We got baby's room all ready to go.  Crib... check.  Changing table... check.  Rocking chair... check

Proper installation of carseat... check... oh wait a second!  We saw this one night while we were out.  Not quite sure what these people were thinking.  I don't think their children will last very long in this world.
We do have a car seat, but it is yet to be installed properly.  That is what we are working on this week.  
We celebrated Luke's birthday at my parents house this Sunday.  My mom and dad got him a bunch of cool shirts as well as a manly diaper bag so that he doesn't have to carry my girly ones around.  He was pretty excited.
And since we haven't had a "Twin Kitty" picture in a while, here's one for you.  I know you'll all been axiously awaiting that one.  
Hopefully my next post will be with a baby in my arms rather than inside my belly!!!

8 comments:

Hope said...

Yay! You are so prepared. Great job. I can't wait to see that little baby soon! YAY YAY!!!

TheCoys said...

Oh I'm so excited! I can't believe it's finally almost time! Your rocker looks pretty sweet, I don't think I've seen that yet.

GreenTaiwan said...

We are way excited for you and wish we could be there, but we are stuck in Scotland. Good luck with everything, have someone send us a text when you have him. Love you guys.

Lisa and Lance said...

Yeah!! It is coming up so soon! I am so excited for both of you. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see the little one. Happy birthday to Luke too!! Man bags are way nice for the guys! :)

Jentry said...

AHHH! I'm so excited for this little one. And I love your twin kitty pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Natalie! I was so bummed to miss your shower. Turns out I didn't have swine flu, but it was better safe than sorry. Hopefully we'll get to meet your little one over the holidays :)

Nicole said...

I'm excited to see your little boy! I didn't get a chance to vote on a name before your poll was closed. Just wanted to let you know that I love both Cole and Dax!

Hannah White said...

Nata!
I am so excited for you. You will be such an awesome mom. Where did you get your rocker?!? It looks awesome.