Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello out there

Wow, have I been a major blog slacker or what! Sorry about that.  Really there is nothing new or exciting going on in our lives right now.  Oh wait, I take that back....

Luke officially has a job after 5 months and we are super excited!  He is working at Little Caesars.  So far he's really enjoyed it.  They're pretty flexible with his school schedule, so that will be awesome.  
Here's another twin-kitty picture for all you fans out there.
They are pretty much best friends. 

2 comments:

Lance Drollinger said...

Yeah! That is so great that Luke got a job! Now when we come to Logan, you can hook us up with some pizza! :) I love your cats, that is awesome they are such good friends!

Rachel said...

Congrats on Luke's job....I bet that's been pretty rough. We are so happy for you! And by the way, I LOVE THE CACTI or CACTUSES!!!