Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lots of FUN!

Luke and I have had a lot of fun this past week.  Luke has been working in Salt Lake for a week and a half, so Saturday, I drove down to visit him.  On the way, I stopped at Marianne's baby shower for her little girl, Jordynn.  She is such a cute little baby!  It was so fun to visit with old friends and just have fun hanging out together again.  
For our remaining Saturday activities, Luke and I spent the day car shopping.  We have been looking for a while and trying to get  our Jeep sold.  After some very long hours, exchanging numbers with sneaky salesmen, we worked out a great deal and left with this beauty!
We absolutely love the car and have had so much fun with it already.  It's amazing some of the features that a "new" car has compared to our older models.  We would love to take anyone around for a spin, just give us a call.
Luke's been working on the basement again.  We didn't want to finish up the drywall until we had all the duct work for the heating.  I'm so glad Luke knows all these handy things around the house.  He's worked so hard on it and I'm proud of him for learning how to do it and doing it!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Sweet! I love new cars! They are so fun to drive and smell so good! Mmmm.... (by the way...this is Emma, not Scott.

Lisa and Lance said...

Awesome new car! I love it! Lance had that car as a rental car for a while. They are sweet. We will have to come up for a ride!

Marianne said...

It was so fun seeing you at the shower. Let's hang out sometime soon!

Jonny said...

Nat, your car looks great! What did you finally get? Your basement looks great too-good job Luke! Nat it was so great to see you the other week! I love visiting with you! -Rach