Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve

Steve turned the big 2-6 on the 12th.  He picked a Thai restaurant, which was surprisingly pretty good.  I'd never had Thai food before, so I didn't really know what to expect.  We had a lot of fun eating and talking, and we probably wore out our welcome at the restaurant.
We had celebrated earlier this month and here's Steve showing off our awesome present to him.
My great friend, Lisa, is having a baby next month, so I drove down for her shower this last week.  It was so good to see her and I'm so excited for her to have a cute little one soon.  It was so fun to get together with old friends that I grew up with.  Hopefully we won't wait so long next time to get together.
Luke and I spent our Valentine's Day on the snowy slopes of Brighton ski resort.  It was such a perfect day with fresh powder and hardly anyone there - I guess Valentine's Day isn't that big of a day for them.  
And what would Valentine's Day be without some beautiful red roses.  Thanks sweetie for a wonderful day.  I love you!


2 comments:

Jentry said...

Oh I bet that shower was so much fun! Everybody looks so great!

Lisa and Lance said...

Hey Nata! I am so glad you came to the shower. It was so good to see you again. Looks like you guys had an awesome valentines day! I am jealous, it would have been fun to hit up the slopes! Next year we should plan a trip at the slopes!