Monday, October 27, 2008

House Tour

Well, we've been in the house almost 3 months and I'm finally getting pictures up of the inside finished product. Don't worry, I still haven't put anything up on the walls. I'm realizing all the pictures and decorations I had are too small and look funny on my big walls. I'll find something eventually to fill them with.


Front door/Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Guest Room
Office
Guest Bathroom
My mom bought the towels to match the shower curtain

Master Bedroom (I took this when it was hot in the summer and all we used was our sheet at night. We really do have a comfortor)

We each have our own closet - wonderful

This is our awesome soaker tub (P.S. if you're going to custom build your home, get a soaker tub instead of a jetted tub - you'll use it way more)

Master Bath

Half flight of stairs to our Family/Game Room
Family/Game/TV Room
Doors for laundry, game closet and backyard
Laundry - we now have a dryer occupying the right side of the closet
Game Closet
Half flight of stairs to the unfinished basement of the house
Water Heater and door to cold storage - super exciting, I know
Cold storage - which currently holds our "cold things" like snowboards
Unfinished Room #1
Framed closets
Unfinished Room #2
There is also an unfinished bathroom on the same level, but I didn't take pictures of those
Crawl Space
Garage - which hold both of our cars!

And that's all. If you want more detail than that, you'll just have to come visit.

6 comments:

Jentry said...

It looks great! It looks a lot like another house that our friends lived in, in Providence. I bet it was the same builders, because it was a new house as well.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house! Congratulations! I am, of course, very jealous of you guys, but you've waited a long time and so I'm very excited for you!!!

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Love it!! I even got a "sneak peak" at my room! I need to come see it in person!! Congrats!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Your house is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve and I would love to come play with you guys!!!!!!!!! Let us know when you are free!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your house! It's so crazy that you own your own house! I'm only a little envious (meaning a lot!)

Lisa and Lance said...

So awesome. Everything looks great. We need to get up there and check it out. I will let ya know next time we are up in your neck of the woods.