Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4 YEARS

Thursday October 23 was our 4 year anniversary! It's crazy how fast it goes. We didn't celebrate that night because I had my wisdom teeth out and was feeling awfully miserable. Saturday we went to Olive Garden to make up for a crappy anniversary night.
After dinner, we had nother fun filled night of pumpkin carving. Justin again ditched out on the fun and thought it would be more entertaining to play Guitar Hero.

Emma made some delicious donuts
Don't worry, they did taste a good as they looked. YUM!
This was the pumpkin that I carved. I call it "Melting Jack"
Luke thought it would be really scary to carve the word "DREAD" I'm scared... are you?














Here's Scott looking vicious before he carved his pumpkin.
I think he saw Luke's pumpkin and was intimidated, so this is what he came up with:
I'm pretty sure the whole pumpkin carving is becoming one of my favorite holiday activities. And since we've done it twice this year, I think that's enough. You shouldn't see anymore pumpkin pictures.

4 comments:

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Those pumpkins are amazing! Did you free-hand yours?

Unknown said...

Congrats on 4 years! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary guys. Wow, you're getting old!!!

I love your pumpkins. They are amazing. Nice work.

Lisa and Lance said...

Happy Anniversary! Too bad you had to get your wisdom teeth out. That is not fun. I love your pumpkins though, you guys are so creative.