Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you ready for Halloween???

The most crucial part of Halloween is carving the pumpkins. Ok, well the costumes are sort of important too. Last Monday for Family Home Evening, we gathered together and got our pumpkins carved.
Luke and I joined our efforts to come up with this masterpiece. Not only does is say "BOO", but there is a hidden face if you turn it sideways. Sneaky, I know!

Mac did the standard Jack-O-Lantern
Tyler got pretty artistic and did a spider on a web. It was pretty intense. I didn't get the finished product, and unfortunately, it is now collapsing.
Lindsey did a little devil, because she is one. Just kidding. I think it turned out really cute.
And I'm pretty sure Justin just got bored of the whole pumpkin carving thing and gave up. It's a bullseye. Pretty creative, I know.

4 comments:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

I hope you're up for more pumpkins on Saturday! :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

We've painted our, but I'm thinking we should carve them next Monday. Thanks for letting us play with y'all on Monday.

Lisa and Lance said...

Awesome pumpkins! I love that part of Halloween! Looks like you guys had a great time!