Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who wants more pictures?

One of Luke's friends made a sarcastic remark that we needed more pictures of Dax sleeping. So here are some pictures of Dax NOT sleeping.
I love this picture :)

I think Dax is a little tired of the paparazzi always taking pictures of him. Eventually he'll get used to it.
Luke and I were able to go on a date, thanks to my parents who were super excited to watch Daxton for us. We went to the Transiberian Orchestra. It was AWESOME!
The lighting was incredible and made the show so much fun. I love that it was classical orchestra yet they were totally rocking out. They had 2 violinist head banging as they played. It was so cool!
We had a great night and a nice little break from Dax for a few hours. We loved the concert and now we just need to brush up on our Guitar Hero skills and then we can join their crew.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun concert. I always thought it would be kind of boring. Guess I was wrong.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Ohhhhh, I've always wanted to go to that concert! The pictures are awesome...

And your little man Dax is adorable, awake or asleep!

Anonymous said...

Contrary to what his friend said, you can never have too many pictures of a sleeping baby! They're so peaceful and cute. Although I did enjoy seeing the pictures of him awake. The one of him holding his hands in front of the camera is my favorite!

Nicole said...

K- I love the picture of him covering his face. It looks exactly like he is trying to hide from the paparazzi! Ha ha! He is adorable. Next time you are at your parents, let me know... I want to come see him!