Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls Camp 2009

I know I'm pretty late in posting this, since it happened in June, but since I've been a blog slacker, this is what you'll get.  We went to Camp Lomia up Logan Canyon.  
It was really a lot of fun to hang out with the young women and get to know them better.  We had to put up with some crummy weather, but we still found fun things to do.  The clouds in the mountains made me feel like I was in the Twilight movies!  Very exciting.



We snapped this of most of the girls when there wasn't too much rain.

Our young woman President twisted her ankle pretty good the first day.  It swelled up nicely.  I was the lucky one that got to drive her to the emergency room.  Lots of fun for day #1.
The easiest way to get her around after that was in the wheel barrow.  It sure was quick, but she didn't like the extra attention.
Finally on the last day, the weather was nice enough that we went on a hike and had some fun playing games and goofing around. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the wheel barrow idea! How creative. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss girls camp

Lisa and Lance said...

Sweet girls camp! We are heading up there for a family ruenion soon. Looks like it should be fun. Thanks for a preview of how cool the place is! :)