Wednesday, August 19, 2009

24th of July Festivities

Again, I'm posting a little late, but better late than never.  
We spent the day at my parents house and it was so nice to be able to relax and not feel like we had to go anywhere or do anything.  I love days like that.  We broke out the croquette and Luke ended up winning.  
While everyone else was playing croquette, my mom and I washed my car and vacuumed inside.  I love having a clean car!  Too bad it never stays that way for long. 
And what kind of family gathering would it be if we didn't try a jumping picture.  I opted out of jumping this time and let everyone else look silly.  
As dusk was approaching, we all got ready for fireworks.  It's amazing how much fun you can have with sparklers.  



Happy (late) 24th of July!

No comments: