Friday, May 8, 2009

Its about time!!!

I officially have 5 minutes to sit down and make a post.  Life has been crazy busy and any spare moment that I have, I'm usually not blogging.  Here's a quick catch-up of the past month for us.  Make sure to read to the end.  

We celebrated Easter at my Grandparents house with all my cousins - most of them anyway.  Here's Scott sporting his fantastic find.  
My mother and I celebrated our birthdays! YEA!  I'm now the big 2-4! Mom is now... just kidding, we won't expose that.  My birthday was great!  My family came up to have dinner, open presents and have a fun night of Guitar Hero.  It was a day spent in great company.
On my mom's birthday, Steve proposed to his sweetheart, Kristen.  It was well disguised since she thought they were all going out to dinner for my mom.  What a surprise that ended up being!  I'm super excited for September 17th to roll around.  
After 6 months, I finally got my hair cut and colored again and I love it!  This is Hope, my cute neighbor, and I showing off our new do's.  
And for the announcement you've all been waiting for.....
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!  We are due the first week of November and we are so excited!!! I'm through the first trimester, which wasn't that bad.  Hopefully it stays that way.  We'll find out what we're having in 6 weeks.  I can hardly wait!!! I think it will a lot more real at that point!

Well that's all for now.  I had to throw in a picture of the cat, since I know you've been missing Monster.  She fell asleep while playing with her toy.  So cute!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Nat. I'm so excited for you guys. I really hope everything goes well for you.

Unknown said...

I've wanted to congratulate you for awhile but didn't want to let the cat out of the bag, so CONGRATULATIONS!!! We all need to get together! I think we are all finally over our sicknesses. Jeff is out of town until the middle of next week so we have to plan for something after that. Hope to see you guys soon! I am so excited for you both!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Congrats! I was wondering when I saw the post title as "it's about time." That's exciting. I'm glad your first trimester went well. You're one of the lucky ones! Good luck w/ the rest of your pregnancy.

Michelle said...

Oh, Nat, that is so exciting! Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going better this time around. I miss seeing you guys, hope all is well. Tell everyone hi.

Lisa and Lance said...

Wahoo!!!! That is so awesome. I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything, you guys will be great parents! Happy Birthday as well, looks like you had a great time!

Jentry said...

HURRAH!!! You are going to be the most amazing mother! So are you guys sticking around Logan? I'm so excited for you!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I can't wait to see if its a boy or girl -- make sure you blog about that!! I'm glad you haven't been too sick.

Martins said...

Congrats! You guys will have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!

Rhonda said...

That is WONDERFUL!!! I'm so happy for you. You guys will be great parents. Love ya!

Emma said...

yay!! Congrats again, we miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Congrats! Glad you're feeling well. That is just so exciting!

TheCoys said...

wahoo! I'm real excited for you. Your hair is really cute too. Oh, and you should look forward to September 3rd....have you talked to Steve about that recently? Well, again we're excited for you. I'm so excited to be an aunt for real (not just through inheriting nephews through marriage)!!!

Kyle and Jessica said...

Congratulations! How fun. Hope you keep feeling good!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Congrats Nata! I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad the first trimester wasn't bad and I'm happy to see you are doing well!

Ambo said...

Don't you know that you are still a Laurel in my mind, and way to young for such things as babies! Crazy, it must mean I am getting old!
Congratulations!!! I hope I'm invited to a shower :)

Nicole said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!