Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Discovery

Mow-Mow has somewhat overcome her fear of water. We still haven't convinced her that it would be fun to take a bath, but she has become interested in the shower. Luke was in there the other day and called me in. Mow-Mow discovered that she can go between the curtain the liner and stay dry.

I'm just waiting for the day when she loses her balance and falls in. That will teach her a lesson. For those that come to our house, be sure to close the bathroom door when you shower or you may have a visitor.

6 comments:

Emma said...

oh my goodness! my cat used to do this EVERY single time I showered. It was kinda creepy at first, but he never fell in.

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Funny. Our crazy dog does the excat same thing. All it takes to get him to leave is a simple invite... "wanna get in the tub" and hes outta there.

Lisa and Lance said...

How funny! That is great! I love the picture! So curious....

Jonny said...

Nat! HOly Cow! Congrats on moving in! Your house is beautiful! We need to come visit soon! Jonny doesn't work Fridays so maybe we could pick a weekend and hangout sometime, like we tenatively said we would when we saw you last! By the way, Mow Mow is hilarious in the shower! Love, Rach

Jayne & McKay said...

HAHA!! That is seriously funny I love it! You're cat is crazy! How are you guys anyway? I need to come stop by the house and see you one of these days for sure!! Did you hear Angela's engaged? Crazy girl, I don't know who she thinks she is! :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

My dog does this! It's weird, and I just try to tell myself that she's not interested in seeing me naked -- that she likes the water!