Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Derby Time

The demolition derby came to town again. It was a joyous occation and those of you who did not come, missed out on and eveing of excitement, destruction and fame. Mater from "Cars" was there. Lightening McQueen came too, but they said we couldn't take pictures. Bummer.
I really wanted to see this van crash, but it couldn't get started once it was out in the arena. It would have been awesome to see it flip over!

My aunt, Jamie, came up from Lehi with her husband and four boys. They love the derby and are making an annual trip to Logan for the festivities. Tyler and Lindsey and her friends from high school, Jalene and Kristin, came too.
Steve was here with his girlfriend, Kristin - different Kristin than the one mentioned above. It was fun to have them up for the weekend. I really like the faces we are getting in the background of this picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What?! Steve has a girlfriend? Good for him. That derby looks like so much fun. I'm sure my boys would absolutely love it!

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

you guys are too cute! i sure wish we could have made it up there for that... and by the way, i am NOT shafting you... i bruised my tailbone, so i didn't get to school tuesday!

m

Jalene said...

Haha that was way fun! I found that I really enjoy watching cars crashing into each other.