Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Cat

I'm sure you've all been wondering how Mow-Mow likes the new house. I'm happy to say that she actually loves it. In fact, I don't know what we ever did for entertainment when we didn't have stairs.
She has a little ball with rocks in it so it makes noise when you throw it. She loves to chase it and will even play fetch with it. Luke and I were throwing it up and down the stairs to each other while Mow-Mow hunted it.
I love how she thinks she hiding behind the step. I certainly can't see her tail, or glowing eyes for that matter.

There is a field behind our house and she loves to look out the window the birds in the trees, pheasants and occationally farrets. We don't let her outside, so she gets super excited just to see other animals.

5 comments:

Riley's 2008 said...

I love your new updates. I put a cute pic of you on my jewelry blog. What a fun day. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. Love, Tal

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I'm glad Mow Mow is adjusting well. It can be a hard transition. Thank goodness for stairs though!

Lisa and Lance said...

I love how Mow-Mow just needs a window to look out and she is completely entertained! How fun!

Jentry said...

Fun stuff with the new house! I heard Evon and Jarron today and thought of us in our stalking days.

Amy + Justin said...

I think mow mow and emilio have the potential of becoming great friends!