Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boating

Our old ward did a boating activity for the Relief Society. It was such a blast. This tube has to be the best tube ride of my life! It never flipped, even though it felt like it would. I was scared for my life and laughing histerically at the same time. It was awesome!
This isn't me wakeboarding, but I did wakeboard. I finally got some good air and was pretty excited about it. Someday I'll be a pro.

It was so much fun to spend time with ladies in my ward, even though we moved. I think every ward to should fun Relief Society activities like this. The only bad part about the day was that I was so incredibly sore the next few days - but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool activity! Glad you guys (girls) had fun.

Rhonda said...

It's fun to see all of your updates. This looks like so much fun!

I agree that ladies need to have fun activities together. The "Forks, Wa." trip we just took was almost non-stop fun. Girl-time is very therapeutic!