Friday, May 28, 2010

This will be my second post EVER!


As many of you know I am an avid blogger and I am completely addicted to posting my every moment and if any of you have met me you know that last sentence is totally untrue. However, I felt that some of dax's pictures needed to be shared. I love when he is super happy and I love it when he smiles when his hand or foot is not in his mouth. This was one of those rare moments. We had aunt lindsey come over and take his 7 month pictures and this picture was taken as we where trying to get him to smile. What a great smile that little bugger.

P.S Natalie is making me tell everyone that this is a post from luke nesbit not natalie. So now you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is addorable!

The Hamblin's said...

I can't believe he's 7 months... that's crazy! His smile is SO cute! He just looks so happy, I love it!!