Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the verdict is...

Well, 7 of you that voted were correct.  We are having a BOY!!!  I'm super excited!  When I first thought about having a boy, I didn't really get excited.  But then I realized, it's still going to be fun to shop and get cute little outfits.  My other kids will have an older brother, like I did.  We'll have the first grandson to carry on the Nesbit name.  Plus he'll be super studly, so what's not to love?  I'll scan in the ultra sounds and post them later.  So until then, feel free to post any cute boy names.  That will be the hard part!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, yay! Even though I was wrong, I am sooo super excited for you guys! Boys are lots of fun. AND you never have to worry about doing hair: just run gel through it or slap on a hat! And they are always happy in jeans and t-shirts. You don't have to worry about all the frills.

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys. Boys are fun.

Emma said...

We like the name Scott.

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I love the name Xander for a boy

Nicole said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

Jentry said...

Super wonderful fantastic. You are going to be the most amazing mom. Did your mom tell you I saw them at Stake Conference when I was visiting my fam? (That was a long crazy sentence) I love your parents.

Jen said...

Hey girl! I had no idea you were prego! Congrats! Thats so exciting! I need a boy...not that girls aren't superbly adorable and I love mine but I want to know what its like to have a Momma's Boy!

Jamie said...

I keep meaning to call you and tell you how excited I am for you! Here are a few boy names I just came up with. Connor William, NAthan John, Matthew Richard, Michael Stanley. Dose that help? Good luck!

Summer Hardey said...

I like Jayston, Landon, Preston, Christian, Ashton, Gavin, Jordon, and Jackson. Notice they all end with a N. I still want to see some belly progression pictures! Hope you are feeling well! Love you!