Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mother Goose

For those of you that don't know about Mother Goose, she comes on New Years and brings gifts to the family.  Mother Goose got lost this year because Santa passed the message that we were in Bountiful during Christmas.  So, she finally made it around and we were excited.  She brought us some new shoes, a Blue Ray player and Iron Man.  So far, we've really enjoyed everything. 
The moon has been really bright the past few nights.  I woke up in the middle of the night with the moon shining right in my eyes.  I tried to catch it on film, but I think it needs some work.  Plus it's hard when I'm half asleep.
And since I haven't talked about the cats in a while, I figured I'd throw this in here.  Monster is very fashion savvy and I think she's right when she says this belt really brings out the colors in her eyes.  

6 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Natalie! I love your new blog layout - and I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of the green shoes delivered by mother goose. =) Hope you both are doing well!

Emma said...

Love the blog, love the shoes, love it all!

Debbie said...

I love the Mother Goose idea. I'll have to remember that one next year.

Unknown said...

The belt goes so well with her fur tone too.

erica said...

Nesbit!!! Hi!!! I'm so glad you found me...funny you know Kimberly. Yeah loved the good ol' ICON days. That's when it was the best when we all "worked" back there together, and yes we would just talk about OC. And just think about all the good shows we could talk about now if we worked together. Well I hope you are doing well. I miss you!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I want a mother goose to come to my house!!!