Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Snowmobiling

I had my first snowmobiling experience a couple weeks ago.  I never knew it could be so much fun!  I know the mountain probably doesn't look like much but it is tall and very steep.  I can't believe some of the hills these machines can climb.  
My boss' took us.  Working with a bunch of construction guys makes for an interesting trip.  They are good guys, but interesting to say the least.  
This is Carlye and I overlooking the Smithfield Valley.  This was on Mt. Naomi, the highest peak in Cache Valley.  You could see everything from up there!  
Overall, snowmobiling was awesome and I will definitely go again.  

4 comments:

Jentry said...

It looks like a beautiful day! I love those mountains in the canyon.

Lisa and Lance said...

How fun! My sister Jenny and her husband go snowmobiling all the time and love it! I haven't ever tried it. We should get together next winter and test out some of the hills around here! It looks like fun!

Marianne said...

Snowmobiling is one of Scott's passions. I am freaked out everytime we go since I usually ride on the back and I see the speed thing going faster then I usually drive the car. They are super fun but I say of prayer of thanks at the end of every trip!

Jessica Adams said...

Snowmobiling is one of my favorite things in the world.
I had never done it before until last winter. My husband was pretty surprised that I was daring enough to keep up with them... at 60 miles an hour.