Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Follow the yellow brick road

The finishing stages have begun.  The tile is being laid and grouted this week.  This is the front door.  
This is the master bathroom.  I'm thinking of keeping the orange on the floor as an accent color.  What do you think?
We've got handrails now on our stairs.  
The closets now have shelves and doors.  Luke fits so nicely in the closet, I think I'll keep him there.  
In the master room, we decided to do two small doors on the closets instead of bi-fold doors.  Much better looking! 
And that's the latest with the house.  The painters should be in this week and I'm hoping that the cabinets come soon.  I'll be sure to take more pictures and keep you updated. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it's going to be really nice. Are you sure you aren't going to keep it? I think the orange on the floors will look really nice with you couch!

The Tams said...

It looks like your house is coming right along! Where are you guys building?

Marianne said...

It really looks great Nata! I love the double doors. Way classy!

Jamie said...

It looks great. Makes me want to build or at least do a little remodeling!

Jentry said...

I can't believe it's a house already! So are you guys moving into it? Or just putting it on the market?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I saw your link off Pete and Sandy Oveson's and I hope you remember us! We have a blog, too, jackandmichelle.blogspot.com and we're going to make it private soon, so if you want to keep in touch, send us your e-mail address at jtukka1025@hotmail.com. Glad you're doing well, totally jealous of the house!

The Tuckers (from the 61st ward)

Unknown said...

Hey, we just went private. I don't have your email address to invite you. I kept my old blog so that I could still be found but it has no personal info on it. Go there and leave me your email address in the comments if you don't mind. I approve all comments before they can post. If you leave any personal info in the comments, I'll just get what I need and then delete the comment so no one will see it. Thanks.